If you are not familiar with PLR products, please read more here: Content For Food Bloggers’ Blog
This recipe is a traditional Ghanaian or Nigerian rice dish. You can eat this with any kind of meat. It is also often served with fried plantain. This amazing PLR recipe will make your blog stand out!
This set includes:
- 12 High-resolution SHARED in-process/ingredients photos
- 15 High-resolution SHARED end result photos
- 1 SHARED recipe with ingredients and instructions
- Photographed in both vertical and horizontal
Terms and conditions:
- All links expire after 30 days.
- This is PLR content. PLR stands for private label rights. This means that you can use the content as if it was created by you. You have the right to edit and publish this content as your own.
- You do NOT have the right to resell this content. The rights to sell remain with Content for Food Bloggers.
- Content for Food Bloggers has the right to sell this content to other bloggers.
- This content can only be used by the buyer. Do not share the files with anyone else.
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns, due to the nature of the product.