If you are not familiar with PLR products, please read more here: Content For Food Bloggers’ Blog
Garlic confit is one of those things that sounds really impressive but is actually very easy to make. You just need garlic, olive oil, thyme, and some time. The garlic cloves slow cook in the oil until they’re soft and fragrant. You can then store the garlic confit in the fridge for up to a month, meaning you always have garlic on hand when you need it. This recipe is great for when you want to impress your dinner guests with something a little bit fancy. But it’s also perfect for busy weeknights when you just need to throw something together quickly. So if you’re looking for an easy, yet impressive recipe for your blog readers, look no further than garlic confit.
This set includes:
- 11 High-resolution SHARED in-process/ingredients photos
- 25 High-resolution SHARED end result photos
- 1 SHARED recipe with ingredients and instructions
- Photographed in both vertical and horizontal
Terms and Conditions:
- This is PLR content. PLR stands for private label rights. This means that you can use the content as if it was created by you. You have the right to edit and publish this content as your own.
- You do NOT have the right to resell this content. The rights to sell remain with Content for Food Bloggers.
- Content for Food Bloggers has the right to sell this content to other bloggers.
- This content can only be used by the buyer. Do not share the files with anyone else.
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns, due to the nature of the product.