If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack to cool off during the summer, these vegan frozen yogurt cups are perfect! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re dairy-free and vegan, but can also be promoted as non-vegan (as no brands are pictured). Plus, they’re loaded with probiotics which are great for gut health. Your readers will love this healthy recipe. Make sure you add it to your blog today!
This set includes:
- 12 High-resolution SHARED in-process/ingredients photos
- 20 High-resolution SHARED end result photos
- 1 SHARED recipe with ingredients and instructions
- Photographed in both vertical and horizontal
Keyword Search Volume:
- Frozen Yogurt 301.000/m
- Froyo 90.500/m
- Frozen Yogurt Recipe 4400/m
- Vegan Frozen Yogurt 1300/m
Terms and Conditions:
- This is PLR content. PLR stands for private label rights. This means that you can use the content as if it was created by you. You have the right to edit and publish this content as your own.
- You do NOT have the right to resell this content. The rights to sell remain with Content for Food Bloggers.
- Content for Food Bloggers has the right to sell this content to other bloggers.
- This content can only be used by the buyer. Do not share the files with anyone else.
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns, due to the nature of the product.